quinta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2010

Variances strikes!

I've been playing 24 tables simultaneously and i'm felling much more confident on the decisions i've been making so far. Still, i know i've been making some mistakes and a lot of the times i know i did right after i've clicked the button which is sign that i'm improving. Had a pretty bad session yesterday, its funny how this affects me, since i've started grinding, im much more into the game, and for me at least whenever i have a bad day i start to question my game. I think it is crucial to success reviewing my sessions and pointing out mistakes. I know sngs have lots of variance, it is very hard to deal with it when you are in a learning process. But it is like the old saying, what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger, and day by day im getting used to it.



























My schedule has been pretty healthy, getting up early, breakfast and straight to gym, lunch and poker the whole day, that means playing, studying and watching videos.
It has been a while since i've stopped working out, and it was really tough to comeback, but im already on the second week and im feeling much better now, i used to be pretty active and feels good to be back again.
So tomorrow my girlfriend gets into the plane to London, we will have a great week toghether!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário