sábado, 16 de outubro de 2010

My first post!

So Ive decided to write down this blog to keep track of this new effort to becoming a better poker player. First of all I will introduce myself. My name is Jose Guilherme Thome, im 27 yrs old, currently living in Curitiba - Brazil. I've graduated in Dentistry, and worked as a surgeon for 2 years, then i decided i had to help my parents run their business, so i quit the clinic and started helping them, they have a dental Implant Manufacturing company in Brazil, very sucessful business i have to say. But things really didnt feel as a part of my life, i never really felt alive working there. I've never thought about becoming a professional poker player, until i cashed big for the 2nd time in full tilt, i've never felt like that before, you just feel like you can do anything, you feel alive! I've never took poker seriously, always took shots on games that i couldnt afford, and of course i went broke. So i decided i had to change, i decided to quit my job, and dedicate my time and effort to poker. I signed a deal with pocarr. Msusyr24 is such a good player, i feel that i will learn a lot and hopefully become more consistent at it. I have a strong personality, I cant stand the possibility to do something and be ok at it, i just have to be the best. Anyway, i'll keep track of my sessions, and also about how things are going.

Right now, Im at Milan - Italy, had to come here to issue my italian passport, which hopefully gets done till beg of next year. Tomorrow im off to London, gonna spend some time with my mom there, she has been living there for most of her time. I will have time to work and also visit the city and workout. Probably returning to Brazil in two weeks.

I've just finished a small session today, played 2 sessions and felt like i runned pretty bad at the first one, so i took a walk to visit Milan, got back to grind and it was much better. Currently i've been playing 1$ 45 mans and 2$ 180 mans. Im so excited to dedicate my time at what i like most. Feels like everything will settle down, i like the challenge ive put myself into. I will work hard to achieve it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário