quarta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2010

London!

Lot of stuff happened the past couple of days, I've lost my passport right at the entrance of Milan's airport, so I had to come back to the hotel, and get a new passport the next day at the brazillian embassy. That was really messed up, really stressful. But anyway, i got it done, and here i am at London. The weather here is awesome, sunny days, not really cold, not really hot. 

So now im settled, I have time to study poker lot more, lately ive been studying a lot, working on improving my game, which i think it is really poor, im finding the lower stakes harder than medium stakes, but i think its really important to get through these levels and build good fundamentals. As i had to change my game a lot, i got myself stuck sometimes when playing 18-25 tables at once, now i need more time to think about the new plays i have to make, so im problably lowering the tables to 12-15 until i have every decision made at first glance again. Although im far from crushing sngs, im feeling good. I will just work hard everyday, review each of the sessions, and put more volume from now on!! The future belong to ourselves, you need to have dreams and work really hard to make it happen!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário