terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2010

Internet Issues...

I'm having a lot of issues with the internet here in my condo in London, they've announced that the internet will be changed by friday. Yestersday i tried to start a session, but internet went down right after i've registered for 30 games. I got pretty tilted, one thing that stress me much than losing a 80/20 is losing to internet connection. Your money is already there and there's nothing you can do about it.

Enough with the complaining, i've been pretty consistent with the sngs lately, this month i have an average profit of $1 per game, which is pretty nice for these limits. Also i feel that im not rushed through decisions anymore, and everything feels more smooth, even with 30 tables opened.

Next week, im off to Italy again, gonna work on the italian passport process, gonna be a quick trip, mostly 2 days, then I'll go back to Brazil. Kinda miss my home, my girlfriend and my dog. I've been out of home for more than a month, it will be good to be back.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário