sexta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2010

Holidays...

December has not been kind with me in terms of sngs, it was not the most profitable month for me since i started with pocarr, but i guess i cannot complain at all since i've made some profit. It certainly rose some doubts about my game, which i think its natural to someone when you suddendly start to lose. Im also disappointed at the volume i've put that wasn't good as november, which i'm behind 700 games comparing both monts, still got 5 days to go but i don't think i'll have much time to play since i have all my family here with me. Spending time away from the tables feels like im not making any progress and im wasting time. It almost feels like i dont deserve this vacation, which is understandable since i only started grinding on october. Anyway, its good to have this energy inside of me, i'm aiming to get supernova next year, and i'm still working on goals for next year.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário